Terms of Service
WhenAvailable.com provides an event scheduling service where you can quickly and easily find which dates and times work best for your event among the group you are inviting.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the WhenAvailable.com's terms and conditions. "The Website", "The Site", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to WhenAvailable.com. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, WhenAvailable.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily or permanently unavailable.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of WhenAvailable.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You acknowledge that all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such materials originated. You understand that by using WhenAvailable.com, you may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any materials, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any materials posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via WhenAvailable.com.
- By using WhenAvailable.com you agree not to post anything, or otherwise
make available, through WhenAvailable.com:
- That is or may be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, or pornographic;
- That is protected by copyright without the express prior consent of the owner of such right;
- That would give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- That is or may be a virus, worm, Trojan Horse, or any other computer code that is harmful or invasive;
- That is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," etc.;
- That could interfere with or disrupt the operation of WhenAvailable.com
- WhenAvailable.com reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at its sole discretion. Any modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
Last revised: Sept. 20, 2017